- Each day you will receive a newspaper recall note which comes in two halves.
- When your store is closed, check for all returns on the shelves, in uncollected shop saves, back rooms etc, and sort into the different titles.
- Detail the number of copies per title on both portions of the recall note.
- Bundle your returns into parcels weighing no more than 18kg and measuring approximately 30cm deep.
- Tie your bundle securely with string and attach one part of the recall note to it.
- If you have more than one bundle, ensure you detail this on the recall sheet. Stick one newspaper returns label to the top and bottom of it. Do not use this label for magazine bundles or totes, as it does not work with magazine returns equipment.
- Your papers will be collected at the same time as deliveries are made and from the same location. Please ensure that your returns are put out before our driver arrives.
- If your returns are not collected, please contact us via SNapp to report this.
Important: It’s vital you note the deadlines for credits. Any queries must be reported within these timescales.
You will need string and tote seals to send your returns back to us. These are available to order via SNapp.