Through our approach to procurement, we are committed to:
- Keeping our suppliers and partners close – we believe our suppliers are key to our success.
- Leading a respected and fair procurement process throughout selection, negotiation, in-life or at the end of any trading relationship.
- The open, trusted and fair treatment of all third parties that work with us.
- Implementing clear terms and conditions of purchase that set out the trading relationship either by purchase order or under a mutually agreed contract.
- The transparent business practices – unethical practices have no place in our supply chain.
- Taking care of the safety and working conditions of both our and your colleagues – we partner only with businesses who show the same engagement, making no concessions when it comes to their health and safety.
Our Supplier Code
Our Supplier Code outlines this approach in accordance with our company values (Quick, Open, Friendly, Creative, Trusted and Fair) and what we expect from our supply chain in return.
If you work with us, or hope to in future, please ensure you have read the following:
Please note we operate a no PO no pay policy.
If you need help with generally using CS2 or regarding working with us, please contact the Smiths News procurement team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help with outstanding payments or invoices, please first ensure you have checked for updates in CS2 then, if still unresolved, email CS2.APQueries@smithsnews.co.uk